Gluco-Chex 2% 200g chlorhexidine
GLUCO-CHEX 2% is intended for use during endodontic treatment as a measure for rinsing root canals, it improves cleaning of root canals from the remnants of the treated tissue.
It is more efficient than sodium hypochlorite in destroying such microorganisms as E. faecalis which are often responsible for unsuccessful endodontic treatment.
- chlorhexidine digluconate 2%, water Ph. Eur.
- bottle of 200 g, adapter with screw cap and labelled dispenser.
The liquid is used for rinsing root canals in order to remove debris. It improves the mechanical preparation of root canals. It lubricates a root canal during the mechanical preparation.
Adapter with a plug for taking the liquid preparations into the syringe
1. Unscrew the bottle cap.
2. Screw the adapter on the bottle.
3. In order to use the bottle, remove the blue plug, screw the end of the syringe into the adapter opening, tilt the bottle with the preparation upside down and take the liquid into the syringe, while simultaneously holding down the adapter. Next, put the bottle upright on the table top and gently unscrew the filled syringe from adapter. It is recommended to use luer-lock syringes with a rubber plunger.
4. After each use, close the adapter opening with a blue plug.
5. For transport, remove the adapter and screw the cap on the bottle.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Insert the product into the root canal using the syringe with a needle with a side opening while mechanically preparing the canal. Rinse the canals copiously, approximately 10 ml for one canal.
Do not use the product for patients with hypersensitivity to the product’s components.
CAUTION! While rinsing root canals, use physiological saline between rinsing with sodium hypochlorite and chlorhexidine digluconate. It prevents the precipitation of a brown deposit. Rinse copiously.
Use rubber-dam while working with the product. Use personal protective equipment (glasses, protective visor, gloves) is recommended.
DISPENSER IS NOT INTENDED FOR LIQUID STORAGE!
Any serious incident involving the product should be reported to the manufacturer and the competent authority of the State in which the user or patient is domiciled.
Keep out of reach of children. Protect from sunlight. Expiry date is placed on the main container. Store in original packaging below 25 °C. Once the container is open, the expiry date doesn’t change if it the container is securely closed after each use.
HANDLING THE PRODUCT CONTAINER
Empty containers should be disposed of responsibly or returned to the manufacturer.
PRODUCT FOR DENTAL USE ONLY
Lowest price promise: challenge us to beat any quote from Dental Directory, Henry Schein, Kent-Express, Wright-Cottrell, Dental Sky, QED Endo and other UK dental dealers. We are confident we can offer you a better price and service.
Buy with confidence: UK Dentistry Ltd is a UK based and registered company, finalist of the Dentistry Awards Customer Service Provider of the Year 2015.