NanoPix Intra-oral X-Ray RVG Sensor size 1
NanoPix Intra-oral X-Ray RVG Sensor Size 1
All-in-one the most economical X-Ray sensor in the world
What makes NanoPix the best intraoral sensor out there?
- The thinnest X-Ray sensor ever- 4.4mm
- 1/10th cost per patient compared to film
- 3s to complete image processing
- 50,000+ exposures with no quality loss
- 70,000+ bending tests passed
- Automatic Exposure Detection
- APS CMOS technology for high signal-to-noise ratio
- AED Technology (Automatic Exposure Detection) - from chest radiography
- Direct Deposition CSI Technology
- Compatible with almost all DC and AC X-Ray generators
- User friendly 4 step software (can be installed on multiple devices)
- True resolution of 20 lp/mm (Theoretical: 25lp/mm)
- AD conversion- 16 bit
- IP68- highest water and dust protection rating
- 2 years warranty
- Ergonomic design: Cupped cable connection ensures comfortable finger positioning
- Robust cable connection
- Ultra-thin body design: 4.4mm – The thinnest X-Ray sensor
Leading Technologies for The 1st Time in Dentistry:
AED Technology (From chest radiography)
- Compatible with almost all DC & AC X-Ray generators
- Digital images come automatically when your X-Ray is switched on
APS CMOS Technology (From aerospace industry)
- High signal-to-noise ratio with maximum details
- Long life and low power consumption
- Direct Deposition CSI Technology
Direct Deposition CSI Technology (From chest radiography)
- Low dose radiation for safety
- Less exposure time but higher resolution
- Easy to install
- User-friendly interface
- Faster image acquisition & better-quality images
- Optional image preference
- Currently available for Windows devices only. MAC version coming soon.
Video: Eighteeth Intraoral RVG X-ray Sensor NanoPix 4.4mm thickness:
Video: Review by Dr Chris Lefkaditis Course Director and co-counter of the Digital Dental Academy (www.digitaldentalacademy.ac.uk)
Video: Unboxing and Software Demonstration of Eighteeth Intraoral Digital Sensor NanoPix by Dr.Ash Mark
Specifications of NanoPix- Intraoral X-ray Sensor
|Detector Technology||APS CMOS||APS CMOS|
|Active Area (mm)||20*30||26*36|
|Mechanical Size (mm)||25.4*36.8*4.4||30.4*41.9*4.4|
|AD Conversion (bit)||16||16|
|Data Interface||USB 2.0||USB 2.0|
For autoclavable Handheld Brackets (2pcs) see the separate listing.
Size 1 is more popular. But if you are not sure which size to choose, then see below the difference. If still unsure, then just buy both - each cost around half the price of a similar (even bulkier) sensors available on the market.
Both Nanopix sensors are 70kv, 2ma, 0.1s. A short exposure time is strongly recommended because NanoPix is very sensitive.
Picture taken using NanoPix Size 1:
Picture taken using NanoPix Size 2:
‘The nanopix 2 sensor is faster than phosphor plates, provides high-quality images and the accompanying software is excellent. Like other Eighteeth products I use, this is a high-quality product at a fantastic price.’
Simon Barnwell BDS MSc (Endo), Practice limited to Endodontics and tutor at Simplyendo.
"Last week I got my NANOPIX 1 sensor from Eighteeth and I love to share with you my feedback. The sensor design is very nice with rounded corners and slim design for more patient comfort. The back of the sensor is not flat but with slight concavity to place the patient finger not to be so slippery “good benefit for non sensor holder users” The software interface is the easiest that I’ve tried specially the continuous acquisition, fast processing, image editing options, filters, easy image exporting. My assistant got used to it from the first patient.
Overall the image quality is great and I’m so satisfied with it specially if compared to other brands with double the price or even more.
Mohammed Za'frany, Gold Member at Style Italiano Endodontics, lecturer at Jaume I University
Images below courtesy of Simon Barnwell BDS MSc (Endo), Practice limited to Endodontics and tutor at Simplyendo.
Lowest price promise: challenge us to beat any quote from Dental Directory, Henry Schein, Kent-Express, Wright-Cottrell, Dental Sky, QED Endo and other UK dental dealers. We are confident we can offer you a better price and service.
Buy with confidence: UK Dentistry Ltd is a UK based and registered company, finalist of the Dentistry Awards Customer Service Provider of the Year 2015.