Curing Pen - Rapid 1sec. LEDs curing light Wireless - Caries detector
Another great and highly reviewed product from the Eighteeth family. Just watch the videos below:
Advantages of Curing Pen Eighteeth by Massimo Giovarrusciono, StyleItaliano Endodontics Gold Certified Member:
Eighteeth Dental LED Curing Light - Curing in 1 second:
- 6 Curing programmes: Ramp, Pulse, Caries Detection, 3 customisable memory programmes
- Caries detection mode: 600mw/cm2
- Working light intensity 1000 mw/cm², 1500 mw/cm², 2300 mw/cm²
- 4 LEDs curing light- 3 Blue, 1 Violet
- Wavelength range: 385-515 nm
- Curing depth/width: 10mm/10mm
- 360 rotatable head
- Wide digital display
- Consistent light output
- Lightweight: 109g
- Ergonomic design: Dimensions 24*21*230(mm)
- Left or Right handed operation
- Auto power-off function: 1min, 5min, 10min or 15min.
- Strong battery: >1200 times
- (Test Parameters – 3s at max intensity)
Light intensity 1000mW/cm2, Wavelength: 385nm-515nm. When pressed, the light intensity gradually increases to 1000mW/cm2 in the first 5 seconds, and then continues to output 1000mW/cm2, prompting the sound every 5 seconds
Light intensity 1000mW/cm2, Wavelength: 385nm-515nm. When pressed, the light intensity is 1000mW/cm2 and flashes once every 1 second, prompting the sound every 5 seconds
Light intensity 600mW/cm2, Wavelength: 385nm-410nm. When pressed, the light intensity is 600mW/cm2 and the sound is prompted every 5 seconds
This mode is only suitable for detecting dental calculus, caries, cracks, etc.
The memory programmes of M0, M1 and M2 can be customised to 2300mW/cm2, 1500mW/cm2 or 1000mW/cm2.
- Light source head
- Protective light shield
- Charging base
- Power adapter (with USB C type output)
- Disposable sleeves
- User Manual
Lowest price promise: challenge us to beat any quote from Dental Directory, Henry Schein, Kent-Express, Wright-Cottrell, Dental Sky, QED Endo and other UK dental dealers. We are confident we can offer you a better price and service.
Buy with confidence: UK Dentistry Ltd is a UK based and registered company, finalist of the Dentistry Awards Customer Service Provider of the Year 2015.