Nano Curing Light with Caries Detection
Cool looking curing light with a slim full metal body.
With 2 batteries as standard, can be used up to 200 times without additional charging!
- Wavelength: 385~520nm;
- Working light intensity: more than 1500 mW/cm2
- Curing time: 10s, 20s;
- Curing depth: 8mm;
- Curing width: 10mm;
- Wavelength: 380~420nm
- Light intensity: 40~280mW/cm2
- Indicator light and control key, two in one
- 4 wick, wide spectrum:385-515mm, suitable for most of UV curing resins;
- Independent caries detection LED light core
- Built-in high sensitive LED metering system;
- Two batteries included - can be used 200 times(10s curing mode);
- 360° rotatable head
- Only 13.5mm outside diameter
- Lightweight - only 74g
- Consistent light output
- Rotary switch
Lowest price promise: challenge us to beat any quote from Dental Directory, Henry Schein, Kent-Express, Wright-Cottrell, Dental Sky, QED Endo and other UK dental dealers. We are confident we can offer you a better price and service.
Buy with confidence: UK Dentistry Ltd is a UK based and registered company, finalist of the Dentistry Awards Customer Service Provider of the Year 2015.