Dentapreg Fibrafill CUBE S 4 x 65mg (SAMPLE)
A microhybrid, radiopaque, light-curing composite material designed for the replacement of dentin layer in large fillings and restorations.
Fibrafill® materials represent a unique biomimetic solution for hard tissue restoration. It is a complex system based on the reinforcing effect of continual fiber reinforcement and short dispersed fibers. Similar to steel skeleton that reinforces concrete constructions, specially treated inorganic fibers provide the required resistance to composite fillings, restorations and compromised hard dental tissues. The system consists of micro-hybrid, radiopaque, light-curing composite materials with integrated fiber reinforcement designed for the fabrication of direct fillings as a substitution of dentin layer. All the materials are available in a universal dentine shade. Application features, form of fiber reinforcement and application method are optimised for individual materials according to a recommended indication range.
• Reduced risk of severe failure of remaining hard dental tissues
• Increased fracture toughness of the filling or build-up
• Easy handling/packability due to optimized viscosity
• Reduced risk of material contamination due to discrete dosing of individual units
• Wide range of applications, economy of treatment
• Short expiry sample: use by end of August 2022
Lowest price promise: challenge us to beat any quote from Dental Directory, Henry Schein, Kent-Express, Wright-Cottrell, Dental Sky, QED Endo and other UK dental dealers. We are confident we can offer you a better price and service.
Buy with confidence: UK Dentistry Ltd is a UK based and registered company, finalist of the Dentistry Awards Customer Service Provider of the Year 2015.