BTR Dental Training Kit Endo Microscope
Endodontic training kit.
Ideal kit for training the removal of broken endodontic files from root canals.
- Necessary equipment for every dental clinic.
- Indispensable in training your own staff.
- Ideal during training presentations.
- The smallest such kit in the world!
The set includes:
1. DIGITAL MICROSCOPE
- Image sensor: 3 Mega Pixels HD Sensor
- Video output: 1080p Full HD
- MINI HDMI output
- Focus Range: Manual focus from 10mm to 150mm
- Frame Rate: Max 30fps under 600 Lux Brightness
- Magnification Ratio: 10x - 300x (Up to 300x - HDMI monitor 22 inch)
- Digital Zoom: 4x
- MINI USB port
- MICRO SD card slot (up to 32 Gb)
- height regulation
- LED lighting
- Power source: 5V DC adapter included
- PC support: Windows XP/7/8
- Stand size: 14.5cm x 7.9cm x 16.5cm
2. TWO TRAINING TEETH
with pieces of broken endodontic files:
- HARD: 3 deeply placed, blocked pieces of files (requiring processing before removal)
- EASY: 3 loosely placed pieces of files
3. SILICONE TRAINING MASS
- transparent and backlit
- 8 pieces of broken endodontic files
- a space to place the training tooth
4. SILICONE MASS STAND
- allows a 3D rotation
5. ANTI-SLIP MAT
- stability during the work with the kit
6. MICROSCOPE'S INSTRUCTION FOR USE
7. BTR PEN WORK METHODOLOGY
When connected to other monitors, the internal screen of the microscope will not be displaying anything.
When connected to other monitors, you still can take pictures and save them if you have a memory card inside the microscope. But you can’t record videos in this output mode.
BTR pen is not included in the kit.
BTR - Difficult case
BTR - Preparation to work
How to dismantle the BTR Pen
How to assemble the BTR Pen
Lowest price promise: challenge us to beat any quote from Dental Directory, Henry Schein, Kent-Express, Wright-Cottrell, Dental Sky, QED Endo and other UK dental dealers. We are confident we can offer you a better price and service.
Buy with confidence: UK Dentistry Ltd is a UK based and registered company, finalist of the Dentistry Awards Customer Service Provider of the Year 2015.