Ultrasonic Endo Activator - Ultra X
Ultra X - Cordless endodontic ultrasonic activator
The ultimate tool for Activation, Gp removal & Instrument retrieval
Uses 45kHz ultrasonic frequencies which utilise the principle of acoustic microstreaming, agitation, and cavitation to reach difficult to instrument areas of the root canal system.
Video: Activation, Retreatment, Floor Perforation, GP removal using Ultra X:
• 45kHz ultrasonic frequency
• Variable Frequency Control
• Self-adjusting frequency during treatment
• Powerful battery 1500 mAh
• Lightweight (95g)
• The wrench, protective sleeves, and tips are autoclavable
• 3 packs of 2 activator tips included:
Irrigation Protocol Using Ultra X
1. Prepare the root canal to the desired taper
2. Use a side-vented needle to inject the final rinse solution into the canal
3. Cover the device with the protective sleeve to avoid surface damages
4. Select an activator tip that fits passively when placed 2-3 mm short of working length
5. Agitate the solution using short vertical strokes for around 30 seconds. Be careful to not breach the apical 2 mm
6. Replenish the irrigant and use suction to remove loose debris
7. Repeat the agitation and replenishment cycle for 4-5 times
Lowest price promise: challenge us to beat any quote from Dental Directory, Henry Schein, Kent-Express, Wright-Cottrell, Dental Sky, QED Endo and other UK dental dealers. We are confident we can offer you a better price and service.
Buy with confidence: UK Dentistry Ltd is a UK based and registered company, finalist of the Dentistry Awards Customer Service Provider of the Year 2015.