Transbond Plus Self Etching Primer (100 pk)
3M Transbond Plus Self Etching Primer (100)
Etch, prime and bond appliances to enamel in one simple and cost-effective step.
Transbond Plus Self Etching Primer combines etchant and primer in a three-well, single-patient use foil pack, eliminating the time consuming process that requires separate etchant, primer and applicator brushes and providing a consistent delivery of the highest quality primer.
• Etch and prime enamel in one simple step
• Works in both moist and dry environments
• Each unit contains enough primer for a complete arch
• Use with light cure adhesives
• An easy one-step system creates an expanded placement window, giving you additional time for more precise positioning
• A shorter treatment window saves you valuable time and builds greater productivity for your practice
• An easy mixing and application process with the Transbond™ Easy Roller that holds the foil pack and pushes the liquid contents outward
• Patient comfort is increased because of the elimination of the etchant rinsing process Performs both etching and penetration of monomers into the demineralized enamel, in one step, resulting in less enamel loss when compared to traditional etching
Easy-to-use 3M™ Transbond™ Plus Self Etching Primer lets you etch and prime enamel in one simple step. A single-patient use foil pack contains pre-measured etchant and light cure primer that are applied together using a disposable applicator included with each pack. Works in both moist and dry environments with outstanding bond strength when used with moisture tolerant adhesives. Each unit contains enough primer for a complete arch. Use with light cure adhesives.
Featuring unique chemistry and an exclusive delivery system, this innovative design ensures consistent delivery of the highest quality adhesive material.
A perfect complement to our APC™ Adhesive Coating System and Transbond™ Light Cure Adhesive Systems, Transbond Plus Self Etching Primer eliminates many of the costly variables and errors normally associated with the bonding process. And you can do it all in just seconds.
You know the consequences of moisture contamination at any stage...it can compromise bond strength and normally results in loose brackets. Now, consistent and reliable bond strength can be achieved under wet conditions. That is because Transbond Plus Self Etching Primer is made of a hydrophilic material that performs equally well in either a wet or dry environment.
We know that outstanding bond strength is vitally important to you because it means less concern about future bond failures and less chair time for you and your patients. In clinical trials and real-world use, Transbond Plus Self Etching Primer has demonstrated its outstanding bond strength on both dry and wet enamel.
Transbond Plus Self Etching Primer is the adhesive solution that combines etching and priming in one easy step - in every condition. Well-defined etch patterns are one more reason to stick with the premier one-step solution: Transbond Plus Self Etching Primer.
Box of 100
Brand: 3M Unitek
Delivery system: L-pop
Lowest price promise:
challenge us to beat any quote from Dental Directory, Henry Schein, Kent-Express, Wright-Cottrell, Dental Sky, QED and other UK dental dealers. We are confident we can offer you a better price and service.
Lowest price promise: challenge us to beat any quote from Dental Directory, Henry Schein, Kent-Express, Wright-Cottrell, Dental Sky, QED Endo and other UK dental dealers. We are confident we can offer you a better price and service.
Buy with confidence: UK Dentistry Ltd is a UK based and registered company, finalist of the Dentistry Awards Customer Service Provider of the Year 2015.