T-Flex NiTi Rotary files assortment 5pk
NiTi rotary file system.
T-Flex is an innovative and efficient heat-activation NiTi rotary file system with excellent design and flexibility. Perfect for simple and complicated root canal treatments, including curved canals.
This file system, as well as the ReciPRO blue, has been chosen following independently carried out mini-comparison studies by a number of UK endo specialists and lecturers.
Heat treatment process: better adapt to the inherent anatomical structure of canals
Avoids forming ledges, centra deviation, transportation and deformation with small resilience
High purity black nickel-titanium alloy, low content of carbon and oxygen impurities
Case using T-Flex files by a UK specialist endodontist.
(name not published as he's a key opinion leader for another brand of NiTi files)
1. Create the glidepath and establish the working length.
2. Scout the coronal 2/3 with #10 or #15 with hand files.
3. Gently work these instruments until glide path is confirmed. (Using Navigate optionally)
4. Widen the orifice of the root canal by Opener.
5. Remove dentine and brush Canal Wall by circumferential operating motion.
6. Glide path with Navigate if necessary.
7. Remove and Shape the canals with T20 and T25/04 to the working length.
8. Required T25/06 for larger canals.
Recommended speed: 350-400 rpm
5 Files per pack
Size: #20/.10 Length: 17mm
Size: #15/.03 Length: 25mm
Size: #20/.04 Length: 25mm
Size: #25/.04 Length: 25mm
Size: #25/.06 Length: 25mm
Non-Sterile. A sterile version and other pack sizes are coming soon.
Lowest price promise: challenge us to beat any quote from Dental Directory, Henry Schein, Kent-Express, Wright-Cottrell, Dental Sky, QED Endo and other UK dental dealers. We are confident we can offer you a better price and service.
Buy with confidence: UK Dentistry Ltd is a UK based and registered company, finalist of the Dentistry Awards Customer Service Provider of the Year 2015.