Flexible Silicone Photo Contrastors by Photodent
• Can be folded at 30° to 45° angles and folded back many times.
• or as a set of 3 - saving 7%
• Colour match
Flexible Contrastor Anterior:
- Protuberance palette shape for wide shots.
- Protuberance palette shape for narrower shots.
The unique protuberance design gives the possibility of making wide shots of the upper and lower arch with the use of this single instrument.
Flexible Contrastor Buccal
- Round shape for large and medium arches
- Round shape for medium and small arches, paediatric use, and lateral pictures in the antero-posterior region.
The unique two edges design gives the possibility of making most of the shots with a single instrument.
Flexible Contrastor Occlusal
- This type of retractor is used to give black background for occlusal photographs.
- Outlined "C" shape in 3 sizes - large, medium, and small - for both upper and lower lip retraction according to each patient’s requirements.
Lowest price promise: challenge us to beat any quote from Dental Directory, Henry Schein, Kent-Express, Wright-Cottrell, Dental Sky, QED Endo, and other UK dental dealers.
Buy with confidence: UK Dentistry Ltd is a UK based and registered company, finalist of the Dentistry Awards Customer Service Provider of the Year 2015.