Photography Lip Cheek Retractor Occlusal Adult with handle
A U-shaped occlusal retractor with a handle. Intended for retraction of lips and cheeks while taking mandibular and maxillary occlusal photos. The angle provides wrist comfort.
1. The forked is intended to be inserted on the arch to keep lips retracted for a better occlusal view when using a mirror.
2. The ridge in the arch gives cleaner looking pictures of the occlusal plane
3. Gives good exposure of the occlusal arch
4. Smooth edges give maximum patient comfort without interfering with the frenulum
5. The retractor can be operated by the patient
Available size is designed for adolescent and adult patients.
Cleaning: Autoclavable 121 Degrees Celsius or cold sterilizable
Material: Medical grade polucarbonate (PC)
Regulatory: Medical Device in Class I, CE mark
1 per pack.
- Use a mild cleanser and a soft brush or sponge to clean and rinse of any debris, blood or saliva prior to sterilisation.
- Place in disinfector at 90° programme, or
- Place in a single wrap in a plastic pouch and autoclave at 121°C programme.
- Dry with a lint-free cloth.
Retractor may be autoclaved at temperatures up to 121°C or cold sterilised. Some chemicals and cleansers may make the retractor brittle and cloudy. You may also check our range of metal and black coated metal cheek retractors, which have been tested to withstand over 100 autoclaving cycles.
Lowest price promise: challenge us to beat any quote from Dental Directory, Henry Schein, Kent-Express, Wright-Cottrell, Dental Sky, QED Endo and other UK dental dealers. We are confident we can offer you a better price and service.
Buy with confidence: UK Dentistry Ltd is a UK based and registered company, finalist of the Dentistry Awards Customer Service Provider of the Year 2015.