Photography Lip Cheek Retractor Occlusal Adult or Child
- The retractor is intended to give better access to the teeth arch
- Handle for easier insertion and for blocking the lips out of the photographic field of view
- Transparent material is ideal for clinical photography
- Can be autoclaved or sterilised (see instruction below).
- Made in Europe and fully recyclable.
1 per pack. Available sizes: Medium (6cm arch) and Small (5cm arch)
- Use a mild cleanser and a soft brush or sponge to clean and rinse of any debris, blood or saliva prior to sterilisation.
- Place in disinfector at 90° programme, or
- Place in a single wrap in a plastic pouch and autoclave at 121°C programme.
- Dry with a lint free cloth.
Retractor may be autoclaved at temperatures up to 121°C or cold sterilised. Some chemicals and cleansers may make the retractor brittle and cloudy. You may also check our range of metal and black coated metal cheek retractors, which have been tested to withstand over 100 autoclaving cycles.
Lowest price promise: challenge us to beat any quote from Dental Directory, Henry Schein, Kent-Express, Wright-Cottrell, Dental Sky, QED Endo and other UK dental dealers. We are confident we can offer you a better price and service.
Buy with confidence: UK Dentistry Ltd is a UK based and registered company, finalist of the Dentistry Awards Customer Service Provider of the Year 2015.