3D Intraoral AI digital scanner Helios 600
One of the most accurate, lightweight, and fastest scanners on the market!
Available from the end of January. To reserve your unit at a special introductory price, click here.
Why choose Helios 600:
- One of the most accurate and fastest scanners on the market.
- High accuracy with automatic and adaptive calibration, manual calibration is not necessary anymore.
- Small enough to operate it easily, yet it achieves a 16mm x 14mm high-definition field of view
- Best priced scanner. See the table below on how it compares to other scanners.
198gm, one of the most lightweight scanners in the market, well-balanced, ergonomically designed, and easy to carry.
With Helios 600 you can take a full arch scan in less than 30 seconds.
AI technology filters the soft and moving tissues, offering users a smooth scanning experience and generating natural-looking treatment outcomes.
As one of the most accurate scanners in the market, Helios 600 has reached the state-of-the-art accuracy level: the average deviation of an in-vivo full arch scan is around 20μm.
Plug & Scan with Helios 600
You can start scanning within seconds from opening the case with Helios 600.
- Can also act as an intraoral camera
- Free Automatic Software Updates
- Cloud Storage
- Online 3D viewer
- Air Mouse
- Voice Note
- Smart Reminder
- Two start /stop buttons are provided on both sides for easier scanning
- LED Light Source: Powder-Free, Anti-Fogging
- Attitude sensor for better interaction with customers
- Button for switching the upper jaw, lower jaw, or bite mode
- Firm body design with durability
- Removable and autoclavable scanner tips - 2 sizes
- Timely After-sales Service
- UK warranty and support
Video: Review by Digital Dental Academy (www.digitaldentalacademy.ac.uk)
Video: Eighteeth Intraoral Scanner Helios 600 Full-arch Accuracy Test 20μm
Video: 40 seconds challenge from unboxing to using
Scan area: 16 x 14mm (L) / 12 x 12mm (S)
Dimensions: 219 x 46 x 36mm
Capture button: Two sided
Tip size (front part): 22 x 18mm (L) / 18.6 x 16.7mm (S)
Cable Length: 1.8m
Type: USB 3.0
Accuracy calibration: Calibration-free
Color calibration: Calibration-free
Remote control mode: Yes
Recommended System Requirements
Processor – Intel®CoreTM i7 9th Generation, base frequency 2.6 GHz (or better)
Memory – 16GB (or more) DDR4, frequency 2666 MHz (or better)
Hard Drive – 512GB (or more) SSD
Graphics card – NVIDIA®GeForce®GTX 1650 (or better)
Display – 15.6″ FHD (1920 x 1080) (or more)
Others – USB 3.0 port
Operating system – Windows 10 Pro
Lowest price promise: challenge us to beat any quote from Dental Directory, Henry Schein, Kent-Express, Wright-Cottrell, Dental Sky, QED Endo and other UK dental dealers. We are confident we can offer you a better price and service.
Buy with confidence: UK Dentistry Ltd is a UK based and registered company, finalist of the Dentistry Awards Customer Service Provider of the Year 2015.