iQure Wide spectrum LED curing light with Caries detection
iQuire is a high performance dual-wavelength cordless LED curing light. Built and designed with the highest quality and durability, its dual-wavelength can effectively, and uniformly polymerize all light-cured dental materials. At its maximum light intensity output of 2,500mW/cm2, it can complete all restorations safely, efficiently, and reliably.
• A high intensity output of 2,400 mW/cm2 and 10W LED offers short curing time and efficient polymerization.
• 6 versatile curing modes allow flexible curing time and power intensity including 1-second curing, Orthodontic mode and Caries detection.
• Cordless for ease of use
• Wireless inductive charging system eliminates any potential charging contact problems.
• Low profile head for better posterior access
• Built-in Light Intensity Measurement Sensor provides peace of mind so clinicians can always verify if the light intensity
• Soft touch button operation
• 360 rotatable head, easy to illuminate angles in the mouth.
• Extremely durable (metal body, including the head) / Horizontal design prevent falling down and breaking
Parallel light output
More concentrated output, stronger penetration.
Wide spectrum dual wavelength curing light
Can cure most (if not all) dental resin materials currently available on the market.
Feedback: (this is a new product - we welcome any feedback we can share, even anonymously, with other dentists)
Premium feel curing light. Very similar to Woodpecker's O-star curing light, but at a fraction of the price and with a few features that I prefer: the horizontal stand and truly wireless charging. We also have a different curing light which requires the charging connectors to be cleaned regularly, as otherwise it doesn't charge. This curing light has no charging pins and is easily cleaned. We've only been using it for a few weeks, so can not comment yet on durability, but it feels very well made.
Look good, good size and shape. Work well. Everyone really likes the glasses they came with. The buttons are easily pressed and the setting changed, when they are holding the light in the hand.
- Light power: 10W, 800-2500mw/cm²,
- Wavelength: 385-515nm
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Battery capacity: 2000mAh
- Input voltage: AC100-240V, 50-60Hz 0.4A Max
- Output voltage: DC 5.0V/1.5A
- Warranty: 1 year UK warranty
- Material: stainless steel
- Solidification time: 1s 2s 3s 5s 6s 9s 10s 15s 20s 30s 60s
Restoration, Pulse, Ortho, Bracket, Soft, Caries detection
- Curing light main unit
- Light source head
- Charging base with built-in meter
- Power adapter
- Protective glasses
- Usage Manual
- Disposable sleeves - 100 PCS
Additional disposable sleeves and spare heads can be ordered separately.
Lowest price promise: challenge us to beat any quote from Dental Directory, Henry Schein, Kent-Express, Wright-Cottrell, Dental Sky, QED Endo, and other UK dental dealers.
Buy with confidence: UK Dentistry Ltd is a UK based and registered company, finalist of the Dentistry Awards Customer Service Provider of the Year 2015.