SURE-SEAL ROOT™ bioceramic sealer
SURE-SEAL ROOT™ is a convenient premixed ready to use bioceramic (calcium aluminosilicate) sealer developed for permanent obturation of the root canal.
Biocompatible: it is resin and eugenol-free.
Unlike conventional sealers, SURE-SEAL ROOT™ does not shrink during setting and demonstrates excellent physical properties.
Sets in the presence of water, is hydrophilic, and generates hydroxyapatite on setting.
Simple to use:
· Premixed and Injectable paste
· The optimum flowability
· Pure calcium aluminosilicate
· Resin and Eugenol Free
· Excellent bonding to gulta-percha and detin Micro-sized particle
· Zero Shrinkage
· Hydroxy apatite generation
· Calcium hydroxide are generated during setting
· pH increase up to 12 and over
· Alkaline environment making it highly antibacterial
For more information and to watch the demonstration video, please visit: http://suredent.com/product/endo/suresealroot
The box contains:
- 1 x 2g Syringe
- 20 Length marked Capilary tips
- Extention holder
FOR PROFESSIONAL DENTAL USE ONLY
Lowest price promise: challenge us to beat any quote from Dental Directory, Henry Schein, Kent-Express, Wright-Cottrell, Dental Sky, QED Endo and other UK dental dealers. We are confident we can offer you a better price and service.
Buy with confidence: UK Dentistry Ltd is a UK based and registered company, finalist of the Dentistry Awards Customer Service Provider of the Year 2015.