G-aenial Universal Flo - A2 syringe
G-ænial Universal Flo - A2
G-ænial Universal Flo provides the next advancement in flowable composites. No longer is it necesary to sacrifice strength and aesthetics to obtain the easy handling loved with flowable composites. Studies have confirmed that G-ænial Universal Flo has higher strength, higher wear resistance, and higher gloss retention than other tested flowable composites; it even rivals leading conventional composites in these categories. Finally - no more sacrifices to receive the handling professionals love!
With GC G-ænial Universal Flo you get an exclusive blend of injectable viscosity for easy and convenient placement even in deep cavities, combined with outstanding physical properties for safe and durable restorations.
G-ænial Universal Flo provides the answer to many difficult cases where you do not want to compromise between perfect placement, aesthetics and strength.
Its unique combination of strength and flowability makes it also perfectly adapted to be used as a light-cured composite luting cement.
- Operates like a low-flow flowable, and performs like a restorative
- New, innovative delivery system
- Easy access, handling and placement
- Highly thixotropic, with an excellent flow
- Recommended for Class I, II, III, IV and V Restorations
- Higher strength than the leading flowables and conventional composites
- Higher wear resistance than the leading flowables and conventional composites
- Higher gloss retention than the leading flowables and conventional composites
- Contains 16 shades in three opacities
- bis-GMA free
Video: Developing a Functional Composite Prototype Using G-aenial Universal Flo
1 x 3.4g syringe (2ml)
10 x dispensing tips
Lowest price promise: challenge us to beat any quote from Dental Directory, Henry Schein, Kent-Express, Wright-Cottrell, Dental Sky, QED Endo and other UK dental dealers. We are confident we can offer you a better price and service.
Buy with confidence: UK Dentistry Ltd is a UK based and registered company, finalist of the Dentistry Awards Customer Service Provider of the Year 2015.