Fuji IX GP Fast - 50 Capsules (A2)
Fuji IX GP Fast - A2 Capsules (50)
Fuji IX GP Fast is a self curing glass ionomer cement, condensable, radiopaque, designed for restorations and reconstitutions of crowns, packaged in capsules.
Fuji IX GP Fast combines time-saving speed and uncompromising security.
- Filling permanent teeth.
- Pre-denture crown reconstitutions.
- Bases for inlays using the sandwich technique.
- Reduced treatment time, easy handling.
- Reduced working time compared with Fuji IX GP.
- Does not stick to instruments.
- Easy to condense (high density).
- Self curing: material can be placed in the cavity in just one step.
- Bite setting and finishing performed in just 3 minutes after the start of mixing.
- Fuji IX GP Fast does not require etching, use of dental dams or adhesives, multi-layer technique, or exposure to light.
Video: ART technique using GC Fuji IX GP
- Box of 50 x Fuji IX GP Fast capsules in shade A2
Lowest price promise: challenge us to beat any quote from Dental Directory, Henry Schein, Kent-Express, Wright-Cottrell, Dental Sky, QED Endo and other UK dental dealers. We are confident we can offer you a better price and service.
Buy with confidence: UK Dentistry Ltd is a UK based and registered company, finalist of the Dentistry Awards Customer Service Provider of the Year 2015.