Filtek Z250 Restorative Syringe 3M ESPE - syringe 4g
Long expiry date. Manufactured by 3M ESPE in USA.
Great, low price for the most popular shades of one of the most popular composite.
Features & Benefits:
- Low polymerization shrinkage for less stress on the tooth and less potential for patient sensitivity.
- Speed and convenience: easy to use, fast placement technique, and easy to finish to a smooth surface.
- Excellent handling with exceptional resistance to slumping.
- Strong, long-lasting and natural-looking results.
- Outstanding versatility for any area of the mouth.
- Filler loading 82% by weight (60% by volume)
- Over 9 year clinical history
- Direct anterior and posterior restorations
- Indirect inlays, onlays and veneers
- Sandwich technique.
- Core build-up.
- Cusp build-up
Highest score (5/5 stars) by The Dental Advisor
Filtek Z250 was evaluated long-term in over 301 restorations. This product received a 97% clinical rating.
Lowest price promise: challenge us to beat any quote from Dental Directory, Henry Schein, Kent-Express, Wright-Cottrell, Dental Sky, QED Endo and other UK dental dealers. We are confident we can offer you a better price and service.
Buy with confidence: UK Dentistry Ltd is a UK based and registered company, finalist of the Dentistry Awards Customer Service Provider of the Year 2015.