ENDO-Top irrigation needles 20pcs. Size 0.3x25
Flexible needles with a side vent for rinsing of root canals and gingival pockets.
Sterilized (using ethylene oxide).
Metric designation of measurements: 0.3 x 25
Close-ended, rounded tip of the needles guarantee safety of use and reduce the risk of accidental tissue damage
Accurately selected size and location of side vent:
- eliminate possibility of extrusion of the irrigant beyond the apical foramina of tooth
- forces turbulent flow of the liquid in the canal what ensures perfect decontamination
- spread liquid flow so relatively significant surface is wetting
Flexibility and repeated bending resistant, thanks to which:
- the needles can be adapted to curved root canals
- enable rinsing of gingival pockets located in hardly available spaces of the patient mouth
Lowest price promise: challenge us to beat any quote from Dental Directory, Henry Schein, Kent-Express, Wright-Cottrell, Dental Sky, QED Endo and other UK dental dealers. We are confident we can offer you a better price and service.
Buy with confidence: UK Dentistry Ltd is a UK based and registered company, finalist of the Dentistry Awards Customer Service Provider of the Year 2015.