ENDO-PREP Cream, 5ml with applicators
ENDO PREP CREAM is intended for chemo-mechanical root canal preparation. EDTA contained in the product helps to remove calcium salts and pulp from decalcified root canals, enabling for faster cleansing and shaping the canals.
When used together with sodium hypochlorite it has whitening effect on teeth which can be discoloured as a consequence of necrosis. The foam which arise as a result of the reaction between urea peroxide and NaOCl allows to remove the debris remaining and dentine from the canal after its preparation.
Thanks to the lubricant substances contained in the product, it is much easier to work with the root canal instruments and the risk of breakage of the tool in the root canal is minimized.
- EDTA 15%
- Urea peroxide 10%
The box contains:
- syringe of 5ml
set of applicators
Handling the product ENDO-PREP cream:
Click on the pictures to enlarge it.
Picture 1 Picture 2 Picture 3
- open the pulp cavity, remove the content of the chamber in order to prepare access to the root canals (picture 1)
- rinse initially with sodium hypochlorite (picture 2)
- remove inflamed pulp from the root canal (picture 3)
- insert Endo-Prep cream into the root canal (picture 4)
- prepare the canal mechanically while rinsing with sodium hypochlorite simultaneously (CHLORAXID) (picture 5)
- when preparation of the root canal is finished, rinse the Endo-Prep cream out of the canal and the pulp cavity by means of sodium hypochlorite until the bubbling process is finished and the air bubbles are gone (picture 6)
Description of activity:
Activity of disodium edetate is based on reaction between EDTA and mineral components of the tooth's hard tissues.
By absorption of calcium from the root canal, disodium edetate softens tissue and makes mechanical drainage of the root canal easier.
Urea peroxide contained in the product in reaction with sodium hypochlorite (i.e. CHLORAXID) releases active oxygen and causes bubbling effect. Thereupon the root canal is being cleaned from any debris remaining after the mechanical preparation.
As a result of this process temperature in the root canal is getting higher and reaction between sodium hypochlorite and bacterial flora is even more efficient.
- Contains urea peroxide which together with NaOCl makes the bubbling effect and self-cleaning of the root canal.
- Contains surfacants making introduction of the tool into the root canal easier and minimizing danger of its impaction or breakage in the root canal.
- Disodium edetate (EDTA) contained in the product by rinsing calcium and magnesium ions softens the surface layer of the dentine and makes it easier to remove it and restore the root canal.
- Perfectly composed creamy consistency guarantees comfort of application and possibility of placing the product directly on the tool.
- Preparation has a dense creamy consistency but after application into the root canal, under influence of higher temperature it becomes slightly fluent and could reach easily all fissures of the root canal system.
- Implementation of the luer-lock syringes guarantees safe application - syringes are equipped with luer-lock thread that enables connection with needle by screwing it onto the syringe. Luer-lock system is the best protection against accidentally spillage of the product during application.
Instruction of use:
Lowest price promise: challenge us to beat any quote from Dental Directory, Henry Schein, Kent-Express, Wright-Cottrell, Dental Sky, QED Endo and other UK dental dealers. We are confident we can offer you a better price and service.
Buy with confidence: UK Dentistry Ltd is a UK based and registered company, finalist of the Dentistry Awards Customer Service Provider of the Year 2015.