Record Keeping and Interpreting X-rays - Hands On
"Record Keeping and Interpreting X-rays - Hands On"
Location: London Knightsbridge (see details below). We can also organise it in other UK locations, so email us if you are interested, stating your location.
Date: Sunday, 8 October 2017
CPD awarded: min.5 hours verifiable CPD
Speaker: Dr Amit Rai, General Dental Practitioner, Dental Legal Advisor, Accredited Expert Witness and former GDC Fitness to Practise Panel member.
- What GDPs are expected to record in their clinical notes
- Hands-On practise with making appropriate records
- Standards of Record Keeping
- Common Record Keeping pitfalls
- How to make sense of intra-oral x-rays
- Hands-On practise in interpreting x-rays
Please bring a copy of some anonymised clinical record entries for:
- an examination, and
- some treatment, such as a filling or extraction under local anaesthetic.
The lecture will be held in one of our client's practices: Knightsbridge Orthodontics, 168 Brompton Rd, Knightsbridge, London SW3 1HW
How to book:
Refunds and cancellations:
Lowest price promise: challenge us to beat any quote from Dental Directory, Henry Schein, Kent-Express, Wright-Cottrell, Dental Sky, QED Endo and other UK dental dealers. We are confident we can offer you a better price and service.
Buy with confidence: UK Dentistry Ltd is a UK based and registered company, finalist of the Dentistry Awards Customer Service Provider of the Year 2015.