BTR Pen - Broken Tool Remover offer 2
Special time-limited offer: Get UltraX device at half price and 2 extra loops for BTR-pen!
The majority of broken instruments can be retrieved with ultrasonics. Get this ultimate combo-kit at a special price. For more information on the UltraX click here:
Order before 1pm on 10 March and get it on Tuesday-Thursday! Orders placed after 10 March will be dispatched the following week.
In total, you will receive BTR pen with accessories, 5 loops x 0.3mm (included), 1 x 0.4mm (free), 1 x 0.5mm (free), and UltraX with 6 tips.
Designed by Endodontists for Endodontists
BTR Pen provides a complex solution for a problem of broken endodontic files. All elements of the kit were thought through, matched and constructed of high-quality materials. Thanks to this, BTR Pen gives a universal solution for all types of cases.
The tool combines new technology, fine quality, and effective work. BTR Pen makes the removal of broken dental instruments a predictable, universal and repeatable procedure.
Ultrathin tip of nitinol
The usage of the ultrathin and highly-elastic working tip, together with ultimate-endurance nitinol loop, makes it easy to get to the broken canal instrument. The tool allows certain grip and safe removal of the broken canal instrument regardless of its position in the canal.
- pioneer material of the future, for medicine and dentistry, called "intelligent material"
- it shows the ability of shape memory - in an appropriate temperature it can go back to its original shape
- the wire's diameter is smaller than 0.1mm and the stretching resistance is in a range of thousands of megapascals (MPa)
- thinnest available on the market with diameter 0.3mm - the broken instrument can be removed even through a very small hole in a root canal.
Inside O-ring stabilising the body of the tool
- made of high-quality silicone VMQ, resistant to extreme temperatures from -55°C to 200°C
- the highest resistance to hot air, ozone, oxidising agents, UV radiation
- high resistance to ageing under the influence of water (doesn't show the change of hardness in Shore's scale of ageing in water - test 70 hours/100°C
The set contains:
- BTR PEN tool – 1 pc
- BTR PEN calibrator – 1pc
- BTR PEN tip with a loop – 5 pcs
- BTR PEN spring (soft and hard) – 2 pcs (Third spring, medium, is fitted on the tool)
- BTR PEN O-ring – 3 pcs
(more videos available on: https://btr-pen.com/)
BTR - Difficult case
BTR - Preparation to work
How to dismantle the BTR Pen
How to assemble the BTR Pen
Lowest price promise: challenge us to beat any quote from Dental Directory, Henry Schein, Kent-Express, Wright-Cottrell, Dental Sky, QED Endo and other UK dental dealers. We are confident we can offer you a better price and service.
Buy with confidence: UK Dentistry Ltd is a UK based and registered company, finalist of the Dentistry Awards Customer Service Provider of the Year 2015.