B&L-S Kondenser L Set of 4 Hand pluggers - Long version
B&L S Kondenser L Set of 4 Hand Pluggers
New, Long version. See the picture below for comparison with the standard version.
Warm gutta-percha obturation techniques usually require condensation with vertical or lateral forces for an effective 3-dimensional fill. Essential to this technique are precision condensers which can condense thermoplasticized gutta percha in complex anatomy, including extremely curved canals and ovoid-shaped canals.
BL-S Kondensers from BL Bio-Tech have been designed specifically for warm gutta-percha techniques during root canal treatments.
Other features and benefits include:
- A .04 taper NiTi end for apical condensation as well as a larger stainless steel end for middle and coronal third condensation. BL-S Kondensers are great for any type of canal anatomy
- A size 35 for smaller canal diameters
- One end, made of the highest grade Nickel-Titanium, can be used for treatment in curved canals. The other end, flat and made of stainless steel, is ideal for compaction in the coronal and middle thirds of the canal
- NiTi end navigates even extremely curved canals
- Light-weight anodized aluminium handles that are colour-coded depending on size, for faster selection of the needed condenser
- Ergonomically placed finger rests for efficient condensing
- Laser-etched markings on the NiTi end to identify the depth of the condenser
Lowest price promise: challenge us to beat any quote from Dental Directory, Henry Schein, Kent-Express, Wright-Cottrell, Dental Sky, QED Endo and other UK dental dealers. We are confident we can offer you a better price and service.
Buy with confidence: UK Dentistry Ltd is a UK based and registered company, finalist of the Dentistry Awards Customer Service Provider of the Year 2015.