Bioclear Biofit HD Trial Intro Posterior Matrix Kit
The Clark Matrix Biofit HD series matrices, introduces matrix technology and designs that ensure ideal tooth contours. Formed with translucent white 76 µ mylar, the stiffer mylar and placement tab provides a rigid structure that makes the matrix easy to place while the translucence of the mylar allows ample light to pass through for thorough light curing. Mylar matrices also leave the composite more polished and contoured than
traditional metal matrices which leave a more matte finish.
In addition, the shape of the Biofit matrices offers 30% more buccal/lingual and occlusal wrap than traditional matrices and will be appropriate for 75% of all posterior molar cases.
1 x Twin Ring Molar
1 x Forceps
5 x Biofit HD 4.5mm
5 x Biofit HD 5.5mm
5 x Biofit HD 6.5mm
5 x premolar Biofit HD 5.5mm
20 Matrices in total
4 x Diamond Wedge Small
4 x Diamond Wedge Medium
4 x Diamond Wedge Large
4 x Diamond Wedge Extra Large
4 x Diamond Wedge Deep Caries
20 Wedges in total
– The ideal occlusal curvature of the matrix creates a rounded marginal ridge with ease
– HD Matrices are more rigid than other Mylar matrices which allow them to be placed as easily as metal matrices
– HD Matrices are translucent to allow thorough light-curing, making possible true injection molding.
– A shape that is appropriate for 75% of posterior molar cases
– A shape that offers 30% more buccal/lingual and occlusal wrap around the tooth
– Mylar leaves the composite more polished than traditional metal matrices
– Comes in 3 sizes; 4.5 mm, 5.5 mm and 6.5 mm
VIDEO: Dr David Clark's Modern Class II
VIDEO: The Five Steps to Success with the Biofit Matrix System
VIDEO: Injection Molding a Modern Class II
Lowest price promise: challenge us to beat any quote from Dental Directory, Henry Schein, Kent-Express, Wright-Cottrell, Dental Sky, QED Endo and other UK dental dealers. We are confident we can offer you a better price and service.
Buy with confidence: UK Dentistry Ltd is a UK based and registered company, finalist of the Dentistry Awards Customer Service Provider of the Year 2015.